Assorted Vege Goya Chanpuru
Conveniently packed and ready to eat / use, these assorted dried vegetables can help you sneak vegetables into your daily diet. Easy and convenient, no artificial preservatives, perfect for the whole family! Just add hot water to rehydrate, add them into your soup dishes, or stir fry them as a side dish.
These dried vegetables have longer shelf life than fresh vegetables and equally nutritious. Time saving in cutting and chopping and eco-friendly as no parts are wasted.
Goya Chanpuru is a traditional dish from Okinawa, to cool the body from summer heat. Now you can easily make this dish with just 1 pack of Assorted Vege Goya Chanpuru.
Net Weight: 15g (4 servings)
Ingredient: Bitter gourd, Carrot, Shiitake Mushroom, Glucose
(Glucose is added to avoid colour changes in the product, and for assisting faster rehydration time when added to hot water)
Storage: Room Temperature. Store away from direct sunlight. Avoid humid environment. Colour changes in the product may occur depending on storage condition, however, quality and taste are not affected.
Recipe (4 Servings)
Assorted Vege Goya Chanpuru 1 Packet
- Thick slices of ham / spam / pork slice
- Firm tofu
- Eggs (beaten) 2
- Salt 0.5 Tsp
- Soya Sauce 1 Tsp
- Dashinomoto or soup stock granule 1 Tsp
Bonito flakes (optional)
- Rehydrate Assorted Vege Goya Chanpuru in warm water for 5 min and drain.
- Heat oil in a skillet, stir fry Assorted Vege Goya Chanpuru and meat, season with salt (optional) and pepper.
- Add tofu and lightly stir fry, and add beaten eggs.
- Season with soya sauce and stock. Garnish with bonita flakes.
Other Recipe Idea
- Fried rice
- Bitter Melon scrambled eggs
- Salad (Goya Chanpuru + canned tuna in olive oil + mashed tofu + pepper)
- Miso soup porridge - boil cooked rice and water, add ingredients, followed by miso paste.
- Add into instant soup / noodles / hot pot
- Add into take away soup dishes for added vegetable intake