Assorted Vege Hijiki No Nimono
Conveniently packed and ready to eat / use, these assorted dried vegetables can help you sneak vegetables into your daily diet. Easy and convenient, no artificial preservatives, perfect for the whole family! Just add hot water to rehydrate, add them into your soup dishes, or stir fry them as a side dish.
These dried vegetables have longer shelf life than fresh vegetables and equally nutritious. Time saving in cutting and chopping and eco-friendly as no parts are wasted.
Hijiki No Nimono is a seasoned side dish rich in fibre, iron and calcium. Now you can easily make this dish with just 1 pack of Assorted Vege Hijiki No Nimono! Perfect for onigiri and obento.
Net Weight: 15g (4 servings)
Ingredient: Hijiki Seaweed, Carrrot, Burdock, Glucose
(Glucose is added to avoid colour changes in the product, and for assisting faster rehydration time when added to hot water)
Storage: Room Temperature. Store away from direct sunlight. Avoid humid environment. Colour changes in the product may occur depending on storage condition, however, quality and taste are not affected.
Recipe (4 Servings)
- Assorted Vege Hijiki No Nimono 1 Packet
- Soya Sauce 2.5 Tablespoon
- Mirin 1 Tablespoon
- Sugar 2 Tablespoon (Adjust according to preference)
- Rehydrate Assorted Vege Hijiki No Nimono in warm water for 5 min and drain. Keep 200ml of the drained liquid.
- Add all ingredients including the drained liquid into a saucepan, stir evenly, cover lid for about 5 min, take the lid off and continue cooking until all liquid is evaporated.
- Add sesame seeds. (Optional)
Other Recipe Idea
- Fried rice
- Miso soup porridge - boil cooked rice and water, add ingredients, followed by miso paste.
- Add into instant soup / noodles / hot pot
- Add into take away soup dishes for added vegetable intake