Assorted Vege Miso Soup Ingredient 味噌汤
Conveniently packed and ready to eat / use, these assorted dried vegetables can help you sneak vegetables into your daily diet. Easy and convenient, no artificial preservatives, perfect for the whole family! Just add hot water to rehydrate or throw them into your soup dishes.
Net Weight: 15g (4 servings)
Ingredient: Onion, Pumpkin, Spinach, Enoki Mushroom, Glucose
(Glucose is added to avoid colour changes in the product, and for assisting faster rehydration time when added to hot water)
Storage: Room Temperature. Store away from direct sunlight. Avoid humid environment. Colour changes in the product may occur depending on storage condition, however, quality and taste are not affected.
Recipe (4 Servings)
- 1 packet Assorted Vege Miso Soup Ingredient
- 800ml dashi soup or water (If using miso paste with added dashi)
- 1/2 cup chopped green chard or other sturdy green
- Spring onion
- 2 Tbsp miso paste (fermented soy bean paste)Place dashi soup / water in a pot, add contents of Assorted Vege Miso Soup Ingredient, bring to a low simmer.
- Add tofu and bring to boil. Stop the fire.
- While waiting, place miso paste into a small bowl, add a little hot water and whisk until smooth. Then add to the soup and stir.
- Garnish and season with spring onion.
Other Recipe Idea
- Add rice into above recipe miso soup to make miso soup porridge
- Add into instant soup / noodles / hot pot
- Add into take away soup dishes for added vegetable intake
- Rehydrate and stir fry for a vegetable dish